A secondary residence is a residence which is not the main residence of a person but exists alongside it. Typical secondary residences are, for example, holiday or weekend homes. Alternatively, a secondary residence may also be necessary for professional reasons if a not insignificant part of the working time is at a considerable distance from the actual residence.
Similio offers numerous Second residences comparisons with interactive maps. There is a separate map for each Austrian municipality. Further maps for Second residences are available at the level of political districts, landscapes, regions and at the level of federal provinces.
Keywords on Second residences:
secondary residence, registration law, state law, occupation, leisure time, double household, main residence, holiday home, commuter, second home, holiday, tourism, tax, second residence tax, statistics, weekend home, lakefront property, house on land, parental home.
- Second residences in St.Lorenzen : 18%
- Second residences in Zöbern : 19%
- Second residences in Pinggau : 20%
- Second residences in Thomasberg : 23%
- Second residences in Waldbach Mönichwald : 23%
- Second residences in Aspang Markt : 25%
- Second residences in Kirchberg : 29%
- Second residences in Rettenegg : 31%
- Second residences in Feistritz : 32%
- Second residences in Trattenbach : 36%
- Second residences in St.Corona : 39%
- Second residences in Mönichkirchen : 47%
Aspangberg-St. Peter: Main postcode (ZIP code): 2870
Additional ZIP Code(s): 2872
Towns & cadastral municipalities: Neuwald, Höll, Langegg, Höll, Neuwald, Hoffeld, Inneraigen, Neustift am Hartberg, Langegg, Neustift am Alpenwalde, Sonneck, Königsberg, Außeraigen.